All times on the schedule are in Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8)
- You can access your schedules in both a group view (Schedule) or in an individual view.
- In the individual view you can see how many hours you are scheduled to work in a week.
- Click on Admin to open the Administrator's Log In Page.
- Enter your name and password.
- You will then be directed to the Schedule(Edit) Page.
- You will find a full weeks calendar with two "shifts" available to enter work hours - starting at midnight and ending at 11pm.
- Start with the first hour that you want to schedule.
- Click on the ">" in the box.
- You will see a select list of librarian "nicknames" and libraries.
- You will also have the option to select lunch or open.
- Highlight the librarian who you want to schedule and press enter.
- If after entering the librarian in the allotted time slot you wish to make a change then just click on the ">" and either select
another librarian or press delete to clear the box.
- Future and past weeks can be accessed by clicking on the forward (>>>) or backward (<<<) buttons.
- To enter, update or delete a librarian go to the List of Librarians page.
- There you can also enter the "nickname" that you wish to use for the librarian for scheduling purposes.
- At the bottom of the librarian information page you have the option to select a color to represent a librarian or a library
(or lunch or open status).
- You can, if you wish, enter contact information for a librarian. There is also an option to make notes on availability, etc.
(Be aware that the notes box is limited to 250 characters so old notes will have to be deleted).
- You can view the Librarian Contact information not only from the List of Librarians page but also from the Schedule Views.
Just click on the Librarian whose information you want to see and a window will pop-up with it.